1. Little Black Lies - Tish Cohen - I loved learning about Sara's family.
2. Flash Burnout - L.K. Madigan - Reading Blake's struggle between his girlfriend and the girl that just a friend was a pleasure.
3. Forest of Hands & Teeth - Carrie Ryan - This one had an interesting story line, and I am excited about The Dead-Tossed Waves!
4. Chenxi and the Foreigner - Sally Rippin - This was a really unique YA novel that takes place in China in the 1980s.
5. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie - Flavia was a wonderful and lovable protagonist.