Thursday, February 11, 2010

Youtube Connection 5

Youtube Connection is a Thursday feature where I will post a video (or more) that is somehow related to a book I've read.

This week's book is The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg. Today's videos feature two songs from Sgt. Pepper's The Lonely Hearts Club Band album. To shake things up a bit, however, I chose not to show the songs sung by The Beatles.

The first video shows Jimi Hendrix playing "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."



The next video is the song "From a Little Help from my Friends." I particularly chose this song because it goes along with the whole friendship theme of The Lonely Hearts Club. The version below is from the Across the Universe movie, and you will probably have to turn your volume up.

No comments:

Post a Comment