Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Forest of Hands and Teeth Covers

So I knew that The Dead-Tossed Waves got a cover update a while ago, but I did not know that the paperback of The Forest of Hands and Teeth, which will be released later this month, would also get a cover update. My question is, which do you like better: The Forest of Hands and Teeth hardcover and The Dead-Tossed Waves original cover -OR- The Forest of Hands and Teeth paperback and The Dead-Tossed Waves hardcover?


VS.


I like the original covers better. They seem more post-apocalyptic. Also, the massive eyeliner on the FOTH paperback just kills me!

3 comments:

  1. I actually like the new covers better. The original ones are good but there is just something about the new ones that draws me to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like original ones better two, tho I do love the DTW paperback too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much agree with you. I'm reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth right now and I'm pretty sure the original cover tells the story better.

    I'm going to hold my judgement on the Dead-Tossed Waves cover until I read the book. I don't mind the new cover, but I'm sure I'll have an opinion once I read it :).

    ReplyDelete