Saturday, February 20, 2010

In My Mailbox Feb. 15-19

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren.

The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
Meghan Chase has a secret destiny—one she could never have imagined…

Something has always felt slightly off in Meghan's life, ever since her father disappeared before her eyes when she was six. She has never quite fit in at school…or at home.

When a dark stranger begins watching her from afar, and her prankster best friend becomes strangely protective of her, Meghan senses that everything she's known is about to change.

But she could never have guessed the truth—that she is the daughter of a mythical faery king and is a pawn in a deadly war. Now Meghan will learn just how far she'll go to save someone she cares about, to stop a mysterious evil no faery creature dare face…and to find love with a young prince who might rather see her dead than let her touch his icy heart.

11 comments:

  1. Nice book! I really enjoyed it and hope you do too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iron King looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about The Iron King! I can't wait to read it. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this one today, too! Can't wait to read it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. +JMJ+

    You're the only person I've run into so far with only one book in her IMM post, and not that my opinion has any weight, but I think that's great!

    The Iron King sounds like an interesting twist on some common fairytale conventions. If I ever get in the mood for some YA Fantasy again, I'll remember to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a superb and amazing book. Just read and reviewed it and loved it. Hope you do to, Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must be the only person who hasn't got this book - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard such excellent things about this book, but I've yet to read it! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very interested in reading this. Also, I haven't read anything from Harlequin's new teen line yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got The Iron King too and I can't wait to read it. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to read this book. Enjoy your book. Here's Mine.

    ReplyDelete