Monday, July 26, 2010

Update

I just wanted to give a small update. I've already got in touch with the To Kill a Mockingbird winners. If you didn't win, then there will always be more chances to win. :P

Last week, I went on vacation to Washington D.C. and New York City. The trip was exhausting, but fun. In NYC, I went to The Strand, which is a HUUUGE bookstore. I fell in love with it. :P I highly recommend anyone visiting NYC and love books to check it out.

My cousins from Canada are coming over today and are staying for about two weeks, so my posts will probably be minimal. Afterwards, I plan on posting more. I still need to write my reveiw for Forget You by Jennifer Echols. I also will try to schedule some posts because I know once my college starts, I will be super busy! If you're wondering, I'm going to be a freshman at Georgia Tech. Go Jackets! :D

Oh, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment below or email me at towerofbooks(at)gmail(dot)com. I like getting to know my readers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment